Solar Keymark En12975 CPC Vacuum Tube Solar Collector (SHC)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $150 US $139|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||110, 000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Cartons /Wooden Pellet /Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SHC
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC, SRCC, Solar Keymark, En12975, SABS
- Distance Between Two Tubes: 110mm
- Casing Material: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Bracket: Aluminium Alloy, 2.7mm
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Specification: SHC 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24
- HS Code: 8419191000
- Structure: Separate Type
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Composition: Collector
- Vacuum Tube: 58mm X 1.8m
- Header Pipe: Copper
- Insulation: Glass Fabric, 30mm
- CPC Reflector: Polished Aluminum Sheet
- Trademark: Suntask
- Origin: China
Solar Keymark EN12975 CPC Vacuum Tube Solar Collector (SHC)
Suntask Heat Pipe Solar Collector with CPC reflectors
Model No: SHC-8/9/10/12/14/15/16/18/20/21/22/24
This solar collector have the largest aperture area and more power output, especially suitable use for Poland new subsidy policy.
1. Vacuum tube: SS-CU-AIN/ALN coating, Φ58*1800mm
2. Tube distance: 110mm
3. Heat pipe: TU1 copper
4. Header pipe: Φ35mm /1.0mm thick
5. CPC reflector: polished aluminum sheet
6. Bracket: aluminum alloy, 2.7mm
7. Insulation: glass fabric, 30mm
8. Manifold casing: anodized aluminum alloy
9. Sealing material: silicon seal
10. Certificate: EN12975-1,2 Solar Keymark
1. sunlight concentrators make the efficiency doubly increased.
2. Fast assembly CPC concentrators more easy installation and transportation.
3. 360°sunlight absorber, hot water in cloudy days.
4. Overheating protection just disassembly the CPC concentrators in summer.
5. Temperature startup more faster than the normal solar thermal collectors.
6. Applicable for the industry heating.
7. More thermal production based on the same aperture area.
8. EN12975/Solar Keymark.
* CPC reflector
Maximum performance at minimum dimensions.Absorber is bigger than gross surface area. Three dimensionally 360° shaped absorbers for the greatest possible energy collecting surface, utilized up to most of the diffuse and direct radiation from morning to evening.
*The power output higher 50% compare to the normal solar collectors. Smaller installation area but equal to the same power output.
*Patented fast assembly CPC, flaky sheet, more convenient for the installation and transportation
* With EN12975/Solar Keymark
|SPECIFICATIONS of SHC|
|Effective thermal capacity||3.17KJ/(M²K)|
|Perf. test method||EN12975-2 6.1.4(outdoor)|
|Material of the cover tube||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Number of covers||1|
|Transmission of the cover tube||0.89|
|Outer diameter of the cover tube||Ø58.20mm|
|Thickness of the cover tube||1.78mm|
|Outer diameter of the inner tube||Ø46.90mm|
|Thickness of the inner tube||1.79mm|
|Distance between two tubes||110mm|
|Surface treatment||Selective absorption coating|
|Material of header pipe||Copper|
|Outer diameter of the header pipe||35.14mm|
|Construction of the absorber||Evacuated tube and heating pipe connected by Aluminium alloy|
|Material of the fin||Aluminium|
|Thickness of the fin||0.24mm|
|Thermal insulation and casing|
|Insulation material||glass fabric|
|Thickness of the thermal insulation||30mm|
|Casing material||Anodized aluminum alloy|
|Sealing material||Silicon seal|
|Max. operation temperature||120°C|
|Max. operation pressure||1 MPa|
|Heat transfer medium||Water /antifreeze|
|Flow rate range||0.01kg/(s*m²) ~ 0.034kg/(s*m²)|