CPC Heat Pipe Solar Collector (SHC) with Solar Keymark, En12975
|FOB Unit Price:||US $145 US $389|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||110, 000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SHC
- Concentrating: Yes
- Type: Pressurized
- Pipe Material: Copper
- Distance Between Two Tubes: 110mm
- Casing Material: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Bracket: Aluminium Alloy, 2.7mm
- Efficiency: 0.668
- Trademark: Suntask
- Specification: SHC 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24
- HS Code: 8419191000
- Certification: ISO, CE, En12975,Solar Keymark
- Working Temperature Range: High Temperature
- Application: Water Heater, Solar Thermal
- Vacuum Tube: 58mm X 1.8m
- Heat Pipe Material: Tu1 Copper
- Insulation Material and Thickness: Glass Fabric, 30mm
- CPC Reflector: Polished Aluminum Sheet
- Outer Diameter of The Header Pipe: 35mm
- Transport Package: Cartons /Wooden Pellet /Wooden Box
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Fast Assembly CPC Heat Pipe Collector Solar Hot Water System (SHC)
Model No: SHC-8/9/10/12/14/15/1618/20/21/22/24
Overheating solution, higher power output suitable less installation area, Industry heating applicable.
1. Vacuum tube: SS-CU-AIN/ALN coating, Φ58*1800mm
2. Tube distance: 110mm
3. Heat pipe: copper
4. CPC reflector: polished aluminum sheet
5. Bracket: aluminum alloy, 2.7mm
6. Insulation: glass fabric, 30mm
7. Manifold casing: anodized aluminum alloy
8. Sealing material: silicon seal
1. sunlight concentrators make the efficiency doubly increased.
2. Fast assembly CPC concentrators more easy installation and transportation.
3. 360°sunlight absorber, hot water in cloudy days.
4. Overheating protection just disassembly the CPC concentrators in summer.
5. Temperature startup more faster than the normal solar thermal collectors.
6. Applicable for the industry heating.
7. More thermal production based on the same aperture area.
8. EN12975/Solar Keymark.
* CPC reflector
Maximum performance at minimum dimensions.Absorber is bigger than gross surface area. Three dimensionally 360° shaped absorbers for the greatest possible energy collecting surface, utilized up to most of the diffuse and direct radiation from morning to evening.
*The power output higher 50% compare to the normal solar collectors. Smaller installation
area but equal to the same power output.
*Patented fast assembly CPC, flaky sheet, more convenient for the installation and transportation
* With EN12975/Solar Keymark
SPECIFICATIONS of SHC
|Effective thermal capacity||3.17KJ/(M²K)|
|Perf. test method||EN12975-2 6.1.4(outdoor)|
|Material of the cover tube||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Number of covers||1|
|Transmission of the cover tube||0.89|
|Outer diameter of the cover tube||Ø58.20mm|
|Thickness of the cover tube||1.78mm|
|Outer diameter of the inner tube||Ø46.90mm|
|Thickness of the inner tube||1.79mm|
|Distance between two tubes||110mm|
|Surface treatment||Selective absorption coating|
|Material of header pipe||Copper|
|Outer diameter of the header pipe||35.14mm|
|Construction of the absorber||Evacuated tube and heating pipe connected by Aluminium alloy|
|Material of the fin||Aluminium|
|Thickness of the fin||0.24mm|
|Thermal insulation and casing|
|Insulation material||glass fabric|
|Thickness of the thermal insulation||30mm|
|Casing material||Anodized aluminum alloy|
|Sealing material||Silicon seal|
|Max. operation temperature||120°C|
|Max. operation pressure||1 MPa|
|Heat transfer medium||Water /antifreeze|
|Flow rate range||0.01kg/(s*m²) ~ 0.034kg/(s*m²)|