Suntask123 Low Pressure Vacuum Tube Solar Geyser (ST)
Suntask Low Pressure Solar Geyser design uses evacuated tube and advanced heat retention technology, providing rich hot water.SPECIFICATIONS
CONDITIONS AND TERMS
|Inner Tank||SUS304-2B food grade stainless steel|
|Inner Tank Thickness||0.4mm|
|Outer Tank||PVDF, 0.4mm|
|Insulating Layer||Polyurethance Foam 50mm|
|Material of the glass tube||Borosilicate glass|
|Absorptive Coating||Grade ALN/AIN-SS/CU|
|Length of Outer Tube||1800mm|
|Length of Inner Tube||1755mm|
|Outer Tube Diameter||58mm|
|Inner Tube Diameter||47mm|
|Distance between two tubes ||75mm|
|Absorption coefcient ||95± 1 %|
|Thermal emsision coefcient||5 ± 1 %|
|Average heat loss||<0.8w/ m2.°C|
|Material||Galvanized Steel |
|Assistant Tank||5 liter|
|Electric Heater||1/2", 1500W /2000W|
|Controller||SR609C /TK-8A |
1) For full container we provide 1% free vacuum tubes and free OEM logo by silk-screen print.
2) Installation manual
3) Extra spare parts like bolts and gasketsWORKING PRINCIPLE
1. Solar water heater system of all glass evacuated tube collector integrated with storage tank, are ideal for use in houses and other applications where cheap, reliable hot water supply is required. They are simple, economic and practical.
2. As the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, cold water goes downward and hot water goes upward.
3. When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated, it becomes lighter and goes to the water tank, while cold water in the tank goes down to the evacuated tubes
4. Through this circulation, the cold water in the water tank will be gradually heated.FEATURE
Super Anti-erode outer tank: Outer tank is made by PVDF. Best anti-erode material. Especially for the seaside area, such as East South Asia etc.
Feeding water automatic: With special design, feeding water automatic, and ensure the outlet water as stable temperature.
1. Cheap and reliable solution, Simple structure, Easy installation
2. High efficiency
3. Withstands water pressure no more than 0.1MPa
4. Operated without any power supplying
5. Electric heater can be used as back up in rainy days
6. Hot water can be used directly, or can be used as a pre-heated